Enjoyment and pleasure in all the beauty around us, through the medium of photography. In a respectful manner, towards both our fellow humans and nature itself.
Be open to feedback from others. If you give feedback, do so in a positive/constructive way, all based on a sense of respect. Remember that in this group, the essence lies in the photograph, and not in personal, political and social issues.
In your reactions, always try to remain friendly. Remember that written texts can be interpreted and received in different ways. Ignore or place yourself above reactions that come across as unpleasant. Most people have good intentions. Use only elements of feedback that you can use meaningfully; ignore the rest.
• Treat each other with friendliness and respect
• Respect privacy, legal rules and Facebook rules
• Only place photographs you have taken
• Include Exif details with each photograph
• Do not hesitate to ask questions via the timeline, or as a reaction to a photograph
• You can place more than 1 photograph at any one time (but never more than 5 per person per day, in total)
• You can include a link in your photo caption to your own, non-commercial account(s) or website
• Sharing photographs from your own or other pages (in other words, you are only permitted to upload photographs directly)
• Placing or sharing albums within the group
• Placing links/hashtags/advertisements and/or any form of (commercial) promotion, with the exception of any items referred to under the heading ‘Permitted in this group’
• Editing photographs taken by other people, unless the author has explicitly asked you to do so
• Placing your own photographs as part of a reaction to someone else’s photograph
• Placing requests for votes for competitions
• Placing requests for models or photographers
• Coarse language
• 18+ photography
• Nest photography
Any messages that violate these rules will be deleted, without notice. In the case of repeated violations, the offender will be removed from the group. These issues are always open to discussion, but not with the group admin or moderators, and not within this group. Out means out.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) TO THE GROUP ADMIN
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR MEMBERSHIP OF THE PHOTOGRAPHY 4 ALL GROUP!